When you join HTM Credit Union, you open a world of benefits available almost nowhere else: FREE checking, free Internet banking and bill paying, great rates on mortgages, personal loans and savings options, personal service, and so much more.
Our members can feel secure, knowing that the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund and the Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation fully insure their deposits.
Membership in this Credit Union is limited to:
- Employees or former employees of any city or town in the Greater Haverhill area including the school department
- Employees or former employees of the Central Northern Essex Division of the Trial Court of the Commonwealth
- Employees or former employees of any healthcare facility in the Greater Haverhill area.
- Persons working in any building owned or, in any building in which at least, 50% of such building is leased by healthcare facilities:
- Any member of any public library in the Greater Haverhill area.
- Employees of this Credit Union and the “immediate family” of a member of this Credit Union.
- The Greater Haverhill area is defined as the Massachusetts city or towns of Amesbury, Andover, Boxford, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Lawrence, Merrimac, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, Rowley, Salisbury, and West Newbury, and the New Hampshire city and towns of Atkinson, Kingston, Hampstead, Plaistow, Salem, Sandown, and Seabrook.
Once a person becomes a member of this Credit Union, that person shall always be eligible to remain a member!