To join, just open a share savings account with a deposit of $25 or more.
Membership in this Credit Union is limited to:
- Employees or former employees of any city or town in the Greater Haverhill area including the school department
- Employees or former employees of the Central Northern Essex Division of the Trial Court of the Commonwealth
- Employees or former employees of any healthcare facility in the Greater Haverhill area.
- Persons working in any building owned or, in any building in which at least, 50% of such building is leased by healthcare facilities:
- Any member of any public library in the Greater Haverhill area.
- Employees of this Credit Union and the “immediate family” of a member of this Credit Union.
- The Greater Haverhill area is defined as the Massachusetts city or towns of Amesbury, Andover, Boxford, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Lawrence, Merrimac, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, Rowley, Salisbury, and West Newbury, and the New Hampshire city and towns of Atkinson, Kingston, Hampstead, Plaistow, Salem, Sandown, and Seabrook.
Once a person becomes a member of this Credit Union, that person shall always be eligible to remain a member!
Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment.