Thank you for visiting our new web page. This is where we will keep you informed of all of the exciting changes you can look forward to!
But first we want you to know what will remain the same!
- Current Certificates of Deposit (CD’s) and Loan Terms, as well as payment dates will remain the same!
- Checks, Debit cards and your HTM VISA card will not need to be updated!
- Debit Card and your HTM VISA card numbers will remain the same, that includes your PIN (personal identification number)!
- Member Account Numbers will remain the same, so any direct deposits should not need to be updated. It is unnecessary to contact your employers or others who currently withdraw or deposit funds into your account!
We will be here to assist you every step of the way!!
You can follow the instructions below to enroll in both. If you have any trouble, we’re happy to help just give us a call at 978-374-7386.
Online Banking & eStatement Sign Up
Click on the Online Banking Login button in the in top center of our homepage.
First Time Online Banking Users
Have a pen and paper handy to record your logging in information for future use.
Please click on the Enroll Now to get started.
- Enroll – You will need your account number, the last 4 digits of your social security number, your whole SSN, and your home address number.
- Setup – You will need to enter your email address. Next you will need to choose a logon ID (another name for user name), create a security code (another name for password)
- Confirmation – Select the “Click Here” link to proceed to the logon page.
- Logging In – Enter your logon ID (that you just created in step 2)
- The next page will have you enter your security code (password, also created in step 2)
- You will now be asked to select and answer 3 security questions.
- Lastly you will need to choose a security phrase for your account. In the future this phrase will appear after entering your logon ID to help verify that you are using the correct login ID.
You should now be fully enrolled in Online Banking and are able to view your balances and make transfers within your account. You will need to logout and then log back on in order to enroll in E-Statements.
Enrolling in eStatements
Click on the Self-Service Tab on the top right of the page, click on the e-Statements link, located under Additional Services.
- Click on the Sign-Up Button
- Open and review, then accept the Usage Agreement
If you have multiple online accounts, enroll each one individually, by choosing an account number from the drop-down list, if you are not seeing all of your accounts in this drop down call us to activate this feature.
An email will be sent to your email address when E-Statements are available for viewing.
Once you have completed this process you will be able to access your statements by clicking on the E-statements link, in the self-services tab in Online Banking.