When you join HTM Credit Union, you open a world of benefits available almost nowhere else: FREE checking, free Internet banking and bill paying, great rates on mortgages, personal loans and savings options, personal service, and so much more.
Our members can feel secure, knowing that the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund and the Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation fully insure their deposits.
Membership in this Credit Union is limited to:
- Persons who are employees or former employees of the City of Haverhill including the school department, and employees or former employees of the Central Northern Essex Division of the Trial
- Court of the Commonwealth;
- Persons working in any building owned or, in any building in which at least, 50% of such building is leased by healthcare facilities;
- Employees and former employees of cities and towns in the Greater Haverhill area;
- Employees and former employees of healthcare facilities;
- Employees of this Credit Union and the “immediate family” of a member of this Credit Union.
- The Friends of the Haverhill Public Library
Once a person becomes a member of this Credit Union, that person shall always be eligible to remain a member!